Thursday 9 August 2012

Kooky in Kukee

I'm always looking for cool costume jewellery at a good price. With fashion changing so fast, spending a lot of money on quirky, 'in' pieces is a waste in my opinion. I'd read on a couple of blogs about Kukee, so thought I'd check it out and see if the products were as good as the hype!
I actually couldn't believe how cheap everything was! Accessible for anyone and everyone, with prices starting from £1.50 and the most expensive item was around the £6 mark. From spiked bracelets, cross earrings and quirky rings, to gold necklaces and leatherette bracelets.
I ordered a few pieces that i liked and to suss out the quality too. The earrings were incredibly lightweight, but what do you expect at £1.50! I am actually in the process of filling my shopping bag for my next order!
Check it out www.Kukee.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment