Saturday 29 September 2012

Kate Moss : My style Icon!

Kate Moss has been my absolute icon for as long as I can remember. I love just about everything about her, and the fact that she was never the 'perfect' supermodel, makes her even more desirable!
Moss was born in 1974 in the un glamorous city of Croydon, UK, and was discovered 14 years later at JFK Airport by the founder of Storm Model Management, Sarah Doukas.
Moss's career began thanks to photographer Corrine Day, who shot black and white photographs of her for The Face magazine when she was just 16.
Her career sky rocketed after this shoot and everyone wanted a piece of Kate. She became part of the supermodel elite, but in contrast to the curvaceous figures of Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell.
Kate Moss will go down in history as being one of the worlds biggest models and her career is still going strong 24 years on.
I am lucky enough to have one of the original copies of her book - Kate. It's a beautiful picture book of some of the most famous photos ever taken of Moss. A true collectible.
Here are some of my most favourite photographs of my fashion icon!

7 comments:

  1. she know how be a lot of different woman

    read and review our music blog;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's amazing isn't she! So versatile! Ill he l out your blog now! Please follow my blog!

      NCCB x

      Delete
  2. Following you now on GFC and Bloglovin'... hope to get a follow back from you :) www.roxthefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love her so much! really like this post! what do you think about follow each other? :)

    much love,
    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carolina, thanks for your comments! I've checked out your blog and now following you! Please follow me too hunni! X

      NCCB x

      Delete