Sunday 2 December 2012

Christmas Spirit

Had an amazing time in London this weekend, really got in the Christmas spirit and now can't wait to put up my tree! Our first port of call was the sophisticated and eclectic Liberty emporium. Established in 1875, it is, in my opinion the most beautiful store I've ever seen. With all of its original oak staircases that creak with every step and it's old fashioned glamour, it really was a dream to browse through. The top floor Christmas shop really got me in the mood for our afternoon matinee at The Palladium to watch Scrooge! All in all an amazing Christmas fuelled, family day out!











6 comments:

  1. Nice photos! I love London this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni! It made me and my sister so Christmassy!
      I love your blog and already follow!
      Please follow me too!
      NCCB x

      Delete
  2. Hey! Thanks Hunni! London is so festive this time of year! Glad you liked my post! I will check out your blog now and follow you!

    NCCB x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos : )
    It all looks so pretty there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristen! I love London so much!
      If you're not following my blog, please follow Hunni!

      NCCB x

      Delete
  4. SO jealous of the fact you live in London, I'll be there in 1.5 weeks!!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete